- Added thickness: The Grip cork yoga mat comes with added thickness which helps with sore joints, tensed and tender muscles.
- Anti-skid surfaces: Both sides of the mat have anti-skid technology which will prevent you from slipping on the floors during exercises.
- Highly durable: The Grip cork mat is made from natural material and is pretty much durable; hence comes with high longevity. No ripping or shredding of the material will be there, thanks to the flexibility of the mat.
- Non-toxic material: Cork is the outer bark of the oak tree and hence is completely natural and non toxic for the skin. There will be no allergy or rashes on your skin.
- Sweat resistant: Cork doesn’t absorb sweat which is a plus point of this mat as it will stay dry throughout your practice sessions.
- Easy To Clean: Do not fold or crease the mat. In case of the mat becoming dirty, carefully wipe the mat with a damp cloth with warm, soapy water, and roll it up like the conventional yoga mats. Make sure the mat is dry before you roll it up, and do not wash it directly under water.
- Eco Friendly & Biodigradable: With great non-slip texture and a comfortable, yet firm grip, Grip Cork Yoga Mat is made from 100% natural, high density cork which is recyclable and biodegradable. The cork is sourced from sustainable farms, making the mat environment friendly. The top layer is made up of cork, which ensures that the mat is odorless and sweat absorbent, while the base, made of foam rubber, ensures that you get the perfect grip, and the mat doesn’t move. In addition, it is 100% vegan.